While being a Camphin Boston cadet definitely focuses on key considerations like getting to know the business and building networks, the program has so much more to offer suitable and gifted candidates.
- Gain experience across all aspects of accounting, audit, taxation and business services
- Be assigned a mentor to guide you through the program and help you stay on track to succeed
- Be part of a great working culture
- Enjoy a fantastic variety of work
- Have everyday access to our senior managers and the partners so you can learn from their experience
- Get plenty of career support and opportunities for progression
- Enjoy flexible study arrangements and assistance
- Take part in monthly internal and external training modules
- Gain access to a wide variety of clients, including individuals, trusts, partnerships, superannuation funds and companies, both domestic and multinational.
The perfect balance between work and study
To be the best you can be, a balance between study and real-world experience is imperative. With Camphin Boston, you can anticipate a healthy mix of work and study.
The program includes study/exam leave. This leave includes half-a-day per week to attend lectures, two days’ study leave per exam and the days on which your final exams fall per semester.
We are also happy to incorporate some overseas study into your program if you’re keen to travel. And once you graduate, you’ll be able to hit the ground running with a full-time role at Camphin Boston.
Support for your education
- Reimbursement of textbooks
- One-off clothing allowance
- Opportunities for overseas studies
- Opportunities to work on large offsite projects
- CA Program fees paid on successful completion of each module
What you’ll learn
Just some of the important skills you’ll be taught:
- Preparing and completing financial statements
- Providing tax and financial advice and preparing income tax returns
- Analysing and assessing businesses
- Providing management advice
- How to use software like MYOB, Xero, Microsoft Excel and others.